Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Love your E-Trac....Keeping it warm...TheMarshall

TheMarshall

Hi there USA........and 'Down-under' for my Aussie mates.

[size=large]The E-Trac is simply the best..........

Better than all of the rest.............Thanks to Minelab.
[/size]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

I saw my dearest wife throwing out an old 'oven-glove'.

Retrieved it..cut it in half, and used it to protect my E-Trac's display / control box when in the boot of my car.

It now stays on when I hunt in cold weather...makes me search by audio only.....good training.

If you buy a new oven glove for your E-Trac, make sure its at least 7 inches wide..........All the best....The Marshall

p.s. First fall of snow locally, here in the UK.........about 0.75 milli-metres....that should bring the UK to a grinding halt....I'm staying in bed

p.p.s. Miranda is staying in the rose bed.....pity there aren't any roses yet to keep her warm.

[attachment 116889 Etracwarm1.jpg] [attachment 116890 EtracWarm2.jpg]

[attachment 116888 coldMiranda.jpg]​
[attachment 116891 Cuky.jpg]

Introducing one of my Aussie mates.. We became great friends when I gave him a piece of my cake.

We were having tea in the garden...Sydney, this summer.....Great holiday.....G'day to all the cobbers....Marshall.