Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lovely Ladies

jalon

I found these Sunday using a modified C & J program. Sensitivity= Gain 12 AM 75 disc 90 and rec. delay 55 and a 5.3 coil. Both were about 4.5" and 100 yards apart. the field is about 1/2 acre in size and trashy.
Funny thing is we didn't find but 2 wheats. Now I guess I'll be forced to go back :0)

Looks like things are under control, nice finds. Glad to see some posts. :clapping:

Congrats, Nice work. I really always like the 5.3" over the 6x9", I'm considering getting a V rated 5.3". Had great success using one on the DFX.

Yep, that's my small coil. I just like it for my needs.

The 5.3 is my go to coil in this moderate soil. I really would like to try a 6x8 SEF, but too stubborn to spend the $$ on a foreign built coil. 90% of the time it's the 5.3 and 7% the 9.50 and about 3% with DD coils when I'm prospecting. I may use the 10" at the same location Sunday and will report.
JL

Up here in Washington State, so many places you search have tree roots and bumpy hillsides. (Many old towns were built on hillsides above train tracks and rivers....at least significant portions of them anyways.) That little 5.3 can be poked down into all the uneveness/brambles and it "hovers to pinpoint" like nobody's business. Usually these places have low mineralization. Combined with TX Boost.....deadly.