Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Loving the deus 2

undrpar

purchased the deus 2 the end of may and here are some of my finds
7-mercs
5-rosies
2-war nickles
4-large cents
2-half pennies
6-buffalo nickles
4-indian head cents
41-wheaties
and a bunch of relics and clad

Attachments

• IMG_2891.jpeg
    IMG_2891.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_2893.jpeg
    IMG_2893.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2895.jpeg
    IMG_2895.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 86
As long as you are enjoying using it and it is producing you can hardly go wrong with this machine that is so versatile, yet capable in every category. It really is an incredible machine, and it looks like you’re getting on with it just fine!

I've had 6 or 7 detectors through the years, (Tesoro, Whites, Minelab, XP detectors). Only 2 that paid for themselves, Tesoro Vaquero and the Deus 1.
The Deus 2 would probably pay for itself if I detected as much. I've made some cool finds since I've gotten it, but I don't get out much these days.
Partly because I have other commitments, fuel prices are prohibitive, and lastly a local college sports field that produced lots of jewelry was covered in Astro-turf. I still mourn the day.

I've had 6 or 7 detectors through the years, (Tesoro, Whites, Minelab, XP detectors). Only 2 that paid for themselves, Tesoro Vaquero and the Deus 1.
The Deus 2 would probably pay for itself if I detected as much. I've made some cool finds since I've gotten it, but I don't get out much these days.
Partly because I have other commitments, fuel prices are prohibitive, and lastly a local college sports field that produced lots of jewelry was covered in Astro-turf. I still mourn the day.
I think the detectors you like using the most pay for themselves. It used to be the vaquero as well now its the D2. There is a big price difference between the two and good targets especially jewelry are more scarce nowadays lol so we shall see.

A big factor is a sign of the times….I’m getting older, and life has me doing more to stay afloat and not as much time for detecting…People around me are more uneasy and are just plain not happy with the way our country is going, and not as tolerable of detectorists as they used to be…harder and harder to hunt various properties…Not as many people dropping jewelry, and money, like they use to…It’s to the point where we have to go back to old sites and use the sometimes better technology to sift through what we”ve already detected to find what we have left behind….Hopefully things will get better, and people will start enjoying themselves more, and will be more care free…It would be nice to see people smiling again ! (And dropping more jewelry and money)😂

A big factor is a sign of the times….I’m getting older, and life has me doing more to stay afloat and not as much time for detecting…People around me are more uneasy and are just plain not happy with the way our country is going, and not as tolerable of detectorists as they used to be…harder and harder to hunt various properties…Not as many people dropping jewelry, and money, like they use to…It’s to the point where we have to go back to old sites and use the sometimes better technology to sift through what we”ve already detected to find what we have left behind….Hopefully things will get better, and people will start enjoying themselves more, and will be more care free…It would be nice to see people smiling again ! (And dropping more jewelry and money)😂
Well said.

Perfectly said