Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

low high single

iron bark

Hi just had the use of a t2 for a few days I like it. Using sensitive at 60 discriminator at 10 and 1 tone, on some targets the metre was showing low high reading 26-78 can some one explain what this means.Another target was 75 good solid response it was a Chinese coin.I have decided to look for a se model

Processor is so fast on reset AFTER HITTING A TARGET..you may have hit two signals within inches of each other.. Slow down and isolate those signals....

There are always exceptions to the rule (don't we detectorists know it:) However, it sounds like a iron target next to a higher conductive target, as Elton pointed out.

Iron, it could also be a particular type/size piece of iron that will cause ID's to bounce from iron to high conductive. Some larger iron pieces can ring up as coins or read all the way up to 99. The shape of iron can also cause these ID number variances. One portion of the iron may read in the 20's and another part may read in the 70-80's. Dig a few of those signals you described to learn. Don't rely too heavily on ID numbers with the T2. Focus on the tones your getting. All the experienced T2 owners will tell you that.

yes the more practise i can get the better i have been using mine lab pi detectors from the early 90,s and i am still learning but the little i have used the t2 i have enjoyed it

Received new detector today very nice unit to use.high low singles,I found on some if I used a slow sweep speed and centred the target the numbers evened out to low numbers.On the others that were still high low i dug ,there was 2 targets in the one hole .Most of the targets i dug were copper,brass and led.:clap: