Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

low medium high tone

tommass

Can the 600 and 800 be set up for only three tones? What are the targets for each? Is the low tone for iron?I think it would be easier on the ears if you only had to deal with three tones. Low,medium and high.

Yes, it can be set up for three tones. I run my unit in three tones. Iron for low; 1 through 19 medium tones; 20 through 40 high tones.

Hi,
there is no preset 3 tone setting on the Nox 600 or 800 just 1, 2, 5 and 50. You can set up three tone customized audio for Park, Field and Beach modes on the 800 since the tone breaks and tones are fully adjustable. You won't need to use all of the 5 tones.
You can't do that on the 600. The tone break and pitch are only adjustable for the low tone up to +9 ( I think). You could do a medium tone and high tone setup on the 600 in 2 tone mode. I think default 2 tone has medium tone going to 19 and high from 20 to 40.

Jeff