Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lower Carbon Shaft?

ARRRGHHHHH, I didn't realise that the Plugger shaft I bought does not some with the lower shaft - epic fail....does anyone know of a lower carbon shaft that will fit?

Cheers
Matt

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    478 KB · Views: 137
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 131
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 130
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 129
ARRRGHHHHH, I didn't realise that the Plugger shaft I bought does not some with the lower shaft - epic fail....does anyone know of a lower carbon shaft that will fit?

Cheers
Matt
I have the Plugger CF shaft and use the stock EQX lower shaft with it and it works fine.

Email Steve, he can probably help or at least give you good advice. He's a class act.

Solved it all...got a Detect Ed Full shaft kit + Free Express Delivery From Australia to UK total £68.00 ! !

Attachments

• Black-3K-Set---Hardware_1024x1024.png
    Black-3K-Set---Hardware_1024x1024.png
    287.1 KB · Views: 102
Wahooo....my Sexy carbon beauty is currrently in the sky!!

upload image

That Black - Red Detect Ed Shaft looks really great.

download.jpeg

ive ordered 1 of these to: