Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

lower rod washers

irnwrkr

my coil was getting loose and after looking at it closer the ears were bending in a little. I have a bunch of rubber roofing i got off a job and i cut a small square and glued the washers to the roofing. when they dry i’ll drill out the holes for bolt to go thru, and cut out around the washers. when i reassemble the side with the roofing will go inside which will leave the original washer outside to go between the ears. I have ear stiffeners also, so i should be able to tighten it pretty good. Will let you know how they work

Attachments

• E4625FAB-C34A-4AA0-B4A9-14D6DFA1A591.jpeg
    E4625FAB-C34A-4AA0-B4A9-14D6DFA1A591.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 74