Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lower shaft worn on etrac

kabarcoinin

Called Minelab service center here in Illinois and informed them that lower shaft was worn and needed replaced.Still under warranty. The representative I spoke to told me that the locking cam was probably bad.Not the case here tho. He told me that another lower shaft would be shipped to me but gave no date or any email regarding it. Anybody ever deal with Minelab with warranty issues of this nature?

I haven't had this type of issue but I have dealt with Minelab warranty/customer service and they have been excellent. How long has it been since you last spoke with them? If its been a while I would give them a call tomorrow. Minelab has excellent customer service and I have never had a problem there whatsoever. I'm sure you can get this sorted out if you give them a call tomorrow, especially since your machine is still under warranty. How did your lower shaft wear out? I have never heard of this problem nor seen what it looks like. Would you mind sharing a pic, just because I'm curious. If not, no problem. Please let me know how you get along but I assure you that Minelab service is top notch and I am sure they will do everything they can to take care of you. HH -Marc

I agree with Marc, I have only heard good things of Minelab customer service. They should take care of you, especially with warranty.