Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

LRP <> Liberator

tab-nabit

Was poking around and see the Land Ranger Pro looks like the same as the Teknetics Liberator, difference is the face plate scheme and Price. Right now a big price difference but is there anything else different between the two?

I got one of the LRP on first Texas’s sales for the same reason. I had two before. They perform on par with the ATpro, are very adjustable and lightweight.

The Liberator - didn't need it or really want it but for the price couldn't pass as just something extra to throw in my order.

Probably getting out of the business. The f70 cousin was selling for 180. I would pick one. Up but have enough junk hanging on the wall. Will most likely give my older detectors to the kids my wife teaches . Ld Para the kids need a good hobby. Concentration is paramount.