Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

LS Pelso headphones Feedback

davidm88

I have been researching headphones for the Nox that are waterproof. I am primarily a beach hunter but turf hunt as well. I want headphones that will stand up to a torrential downpour for long periods of time. Don't really need an underwater capable pair. From my research, the Pelso's can't be beat for the price (99 bucks). Any feedback from users would be appreciated regarding tones, sound isolation, durability etc. Thanks!

I use the Minelab yellow ones primarily because it was all that was available at the time, they are a quality build. I would rate them a 4 star with years of use water hunting, no diving.
The sound is just ok due to the piezo speakers.

I have been researching headphones for the Nox that are waterproof. I am primarily a beach hunter but turf hunt as well. I want headphones that will stand up to a torrential downpour for long periods of time. Don't really need an underwater capable pair. From my research, the Pelso's can't be beat for the price (99 bucks). Any feedback from users would be appreciated regarding tones, sound isolation, durability etc. Thanks!
Have used both. Pelso was pretty well built but I did manageto snap the cable when I stumbled in a lake. That's when aI got the Mnelab yellow. If your not as clumsy as I then the Pelso should do you well.

I've had the Pelsos for a little over 3 years and am very happy with the sound and construction. I hunt fresh and saltwater when not dry land hunting. Waterproof phones are a necessity when hunting rough water even if you don't get in far as spray from waves, especially saltwater will eventually ruin your BT phones.

I ḿ using the Pelso for almost 1 year now and these are great headphones. No problems at all. I also bought them for use during heavy rain and not for underwater use.

Andre

I have ordered mine and they will be here today. I too bought mine for heavy rain and around the salt water beaches. I'll hunt this weekend with them. Thanks for the feedback!

I’ve own 3 pairs of them ,they last apx 6 months for me but I do submerge the in ocean water, the headphones wires get corroded , I suppose they will stand up longer in just downpours of rain .. I bought a pair of patriot headphones they last longer, I’m still using them today