Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

LTD2 is on the silver board for 2015 & more

Lakota

My daughter was having a basketball game in a near by town Sat. so I left that way 5 hours earlier to detect.

Kept finding deep memorial fromnthe mid and early 60's. Boy I knew there had to be more silver in this ground ( found my 50' Franklin there)

Wife called 30 minutes before the match was to start and I told her I was cutting my last plug then going over there. 63' Rosie... Oh yeah I knew there had to be some silver there.

Had plans for me and my father in law to go to this spot on Sunday, told the wife that her father had some catching up to do since I found the Rosie.

This was our first hunt together since he bought my Omega, Showed him the finer points the the machine and let him know I would call him over if I found a deep goodie to let run the Omega over it ( that mental info is priceless in my opinion).

Found a good deep one and called him over, just another deep mem. Well he started hunting a few yards from me, 10 minutes later he called me over. Said it was a solid quarter hit, he presented me with the Sterling aviator wings from a WWII B-17 navigator..... Just WoW!

Congratulated him , shook his hand and called him a proper pirate hahahaha

We had a good go at it and the old man bested me at my own game with that sweet find.

Lakota

Coin Rescue Inc said:
Nice Story- So how are you liking the UpGrade so far?

CR, the pin point depth is poop, was never close to accurate before but it is showing 4" that is just under the grass. But ( and this might be the reason for the depth reading being off on dimes and pennies) it is pretty accurate on the depth of quarters. Had a 1967 at an easy 7" mark and it accurately gauged the quarters depth.

On the topic of depth it is good so far. I am a little taken a back by all the high tone falsing. Don't know its something that's goes with running the BP at 99 or if I am just a little spoiled to the accuracies of the Tesoro I have been using the last month an a half.

So far though I have no major complaints. Just learning my baby all over again lol

Good luck out there guys,

Lakota

That is so very cool! My Wifes Father was a waist gunner on a 17...I would wet myself stupid if I found those wings!...:drool: On his last mission, only he and the navigator and one pilot made it back to England alive...Great post and excellent work there Lakota!
Mud

Thanks guys.

Yeah I would have loved to found those and would have. I like my father in law a lot. Really great guy. Him choosing to buy my Omega allowed me to upgrade my F75

Couldn't be happier that he found them even if he pirated my ground :rofl:

Have the rest of the field to go, never know what else is there :biggrin:

Lakota

Yea what's up wit the high iron tone And vdi readings. If I could figure out or make that go away man I'd be in hog heaven.