Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MAC friendly yet?

jerseyjim

Has Mine Lab come up with anything for MAC users yet? I have Windows 7 and it is giving me trouble. I don't want to go through all this again. I can't get on my exchange2 program, driving me crazy AGAIN.

Jim

Nope on the Mac. I also use W7 but haven't had any problems with XChange2. Maybe something in your particular computer's settings?

I dug out an old PC with Windows 7 on it and it works ok. Exchange 2 is all I have on it , hope someday they make it for the Mac

Sorry JerseyJim,
We Mac owners are on our own. I used bootcamp to load Win 7 on my iMac and have had no problems. I only use Win 7 for Xchange2.
Perhaps you should load Win 7 again and see what happens.
Good Luck
Chuck