Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Magazine Subscription

HvacDude

Does any one who subscribes to Western and Eastern Treasures Magazine have a problem with getting there subscription in a timely manner?
Several times in the last 6 months my local Walmart has it before I get it in the mail. Example: This months issue (which is actually October) was at Walmart on
August 28 and now it is Sept. 1 and I still don't have it. I have called several times but get constant ring no answer and I have emailed them from their site and no reply.
I feel that subscribers should be getting the issue before the store and I realize that my subscription is cheap to buy via snail mail but sometimes I feel like canceling the
subscription and buy it local even though it cost more. I don't have this problem with any other magazine subscription. I really like the magazine but I may not buy it at all if
this keeps up. Before anyone asks or suggests the mail person may be reading it and holding on to it that would be no they are all sealed in the original bag and show no signs
of tampering or resealing. I personally am very disappointed at the publishing company but if I can't contact them or they won't contact me there is not much more I can do.
:shrug: :rage:

None of the stores in my area carry the magazines any more but when they did I think they always got them first. Not a big deal when you figure in the savings and the conveince of having it delivered to your door.

Happens to me all the time. I see it on the shelves about a week before I get it.

True your right but I it bugs me when my friends (who buy at the store) have it before me and they ask hey did you read that article... GRRRRRRR!!! LOL! I basically bought the subscription because
it was cheaper and I figured I would get it before or at least the same time as the store...

I no longer subscribe to any magazines but back when I did I always got them well after they appeared in the stores.

I got mine in the mail today so yours should be coming soon. Our Walmart doesn't even carry magazines except for a few at the check out lanes

At least your stores carry them. Here they cater to people who like stupid magazines. No store around here carries any treasure magazines anymore.

Barnes and nobles carries several treasure magazines.

Are there any other than Lost Treasure, Western and Eastern, and maybe American Digger?

Not many more here in the U.S..... GPAA has Gold Prospector its Bi-monthly and I think you have to be a member. Some are online only.
There are a couple in the U.K. Barnes and Noble carried 1 0r 2 of them but that was a while ago maybe 5 or more year ago.
Oh btw I did finally get mine Sat. FINALLY!!!!

I usually don't have a problem with Lost Treas. but I never know when to expect W&E.