Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Magic made me spend money!

corvair

Well now old Magic did it. He made me spend money. I ordered a new V3i friday and I should receive it this next thursday.
I just had to get talked into this didn't I !!!

No really folks, all kiddin aside, Magic had me sold the first day we met and he showed me all of the controls, capabilities and ability to find deeeep targets.
Doug is a special guy and a great friend. Not to mention he is detectorist extraordinaire.

Can't wait to get mine set-up and runnin. This detector in my book is exceptional.
White's really put quite a bit of thought in it and their customer service is second to none!! Come on UPS, HURRY UP.

Doug's still a "turkey head" though!:crylol:

Congrats on your purchase. The V3 is an awesome machine once you master it. Even then it will keep amazing you as you find targets you never thought you could. Doug has a lot of good ideas on the V3 that flat out work. So if I were you I would lower myself down to the barn yard level and listen to that Turkey Head. :lol:

Thank you all for the credit but, The credit should go to Whites! It was Whites who made the machine that has took the metal detecting world by storm. All I did was tweak it a little here and there. Rob runs the same as I do so if he was closer and had been around you guys, you would be calling him a turkey head instead of me.... I like that better! :clapping:

[size=large]Turkey Head ???[/size] It must be an Indiana thing. :devil: :devil:[attachment 176558 2010-10-17_103502.jpg] I never noticed before.

I always new there was something peculiar about that guy. There I thought all this time it was the way he walked so fast. Now I can see it clearly ,TY Rob . :rofl: Yazoo

rcasio44 said:
[size=large]Turkey Head ???[/size] It must be an Indiana thing. :devil: :devil:[attachment 176558 2010-10-17_103502.jpg] I never noticed before.

I saw a <Turkey X-ing> sign over by the park the other day. Isn't it fall turkey season soon?

This is absolutely hilarious guys!!! Turkey head indeed. Thanks for all the great fun. You guys are all great. I know I am at the right place, this forum is loaded with information, tips,tricks and good old common sense!

Thank you again for sharing in my V3i purchase and the great fun.

Magic, I got some turkey calls, want me to bring them on our next hunt?:bouncy:

Rob,
I dont even have a quick witted reply for that one! I am still laughing! Thats a good one.
Turkey sounds in my tones...interesting...How bout it Whites, A turkey sound when you hit three silvers in a row like in bowling?