Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MAGIC ?????

Elmy

I know the magic is out there.....still I see not one coin posted....
What happened to the magic ?

It fizzled out 🤭

Yes...It may have run it's course...thanks for the update.
You are very welcome. Glad I could be of assistance.

Magic got a rosie and 8 wheaties yesterday.

The only trash it found was a corroded WA state tax token. Hate those things.

Love how it takes care of this old man's back!

Magic got a rosie and 8 wheaties yesterday.

The only trash it found was a corroded WA state tax token. Hate those things.

Love how it takes care of this old man's back!
JKLINE:
Sent out a few magic programs.....don't think people are using it or just don't understand how well it does all the work for you...

Elmy...A young guy has an e-trac that I tried a few years ago and just didn't get along with it. He asked me to get a new battery for it and he will pay me for it. He is a good friend of the family. I would like to try it out again and go over some of my places that I hit with my equinox 600...Think I would find anything? Bear in mind I know very little about the e-trac...

Elmy...A young guy has an e-trac that I tried a few years ago and just didn't get along with it. He asked me to get a new battery for it and he will pay me for it. He is a good friend of the family. I would like to try it out again and go over some of my places that I hit with my equinox 600...Think I would find anything? Bear in mind I know very little about the e-trac...
I am sold on the etrac..... SO...you should ask someone like Jkline who has tried the ctx 3030 and the nox 800 side by side with the etrac out in the field. I think his wife who is a beginner found some coins first time out with the etrac and the magic program setup on it. Personally...I think the etrac can find silver the nox left behind.

Perhaps he will chime in Elmy...Here is my last two outings with my 600...
coins.JPG

Fizzled, this magic stuff is going to explode as the word gets out.

I know I have been using it full time for about a year now and it really does work for coin hunting. Now with that said cold weather was setting in last year when I started getting the hang of the magic and I had to stop hunting. I have been able this year to get out a few times and it just works. Hit a target and one click you either walk or dig.
When Elmy first started giving his magic settings and patterns out to a few of us he wanted it to be keep secret and he wanted feedback from us. I have noticed he is giving the magic out to most anybody that ask for it so he has got the bugs worked out of it.

:)

As Elmy mentioned, I had the 800, and after many hours of head to head testing with the etrac and ctx, I sold it.

It finds silver, but in some instances I could not discern, silver was invisible to it, but not the etrac, ctx and F75.

The magic program reduced my trash haul by 95%, and made the etrac easier for a beginner to use.

In my opinion, the best detector is the one you have-- if you have the 600, then by all means use it.

Instead of forking out the $$ for a rechargeable, you might consider getting the kind that uses AA's if the cost difference is big.

Last year I had the opportunity to hunt side by side with an e-trac and a 3030. I hit very deep signal they did and they hit every deep one I did. I will keep what I have until Minelab comes out with something different. The two new machines I see are in my opinion nothing more than a variation of an Equinox. Thank you for your thoughts.