Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Maiden voyage to another beaten park....

JimmyCT

What a great day today!! Beautiful weather and many surprises on the hillside I was hunting. When I first got to this "new" old park, I meandered around "spot" testing. I finally found this one hillside where I hit the silver quarter and then it was all down hill (literally lol) for the rest of the silver. Found a handful of clad, 26 wheat cents (1913 being the oldest) and 8 silvers!! This is a new record for 4 hours of hunting. Thanks for looking.

Equinox 800 settings:
Park1 - Multi freq
GB - 0
volume set to 25 then adjusted to a comfortable level on my headphones
50 tones
F2 Iron Bias - 0
Recovery - 4
slow swing speed

Attachments

• 1 - Copy.jpg
    1 - Copy.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 130
  • 2 - Copy.jpg
    2 - Copy.jpg
    511 KB · Views: 126
  • 4 - Copy.JPG
    4 - Copy.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 112
  • 5 - Copy.JPG
    5 - Copy.JPG
    899.1 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_2859 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2859 - Copy.JPG
    888.7 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_2856 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2856 - Copy.JPG
    799.4 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_2862 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2862 - Copy.JPG
    929.5 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_2857 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2857 - Copy.JPG
    714.9 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_2858 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2858 - Copy.JPG
    623.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_2861 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2861 - Copy.JPG
    562.6 KB · Views: 127
What a great day today!! Beautiful weather and many surprises on the hillside I was hunting. When I first got to this "new" old park, I meandered around "spot" testing. I finally found this one hillside where I hit the silver quarter and then it was all down hill (literally lol) for the rest of the silver. Found a handful of clad, 26 wheat cents (1913 being the oldest) and 8 silvers!! This is a new record for 4 hours of hunting. Thanks for looking.

Equinox 800 settings:
Park1 - Multi freq
GB - 0
50 tones
F2 Iron Bias - 0
Recovery - 4
slow swing speed
Your a Killer metal detector..! 🎉💰

Equinox 800 settings:
Park1 - Multi freq
GB - 0
50 tones
F2 Iron Bias - 0
Recovery - 4
slow swing speed
If you ever fly into Nevada, I'll have the red carpet rolled out for you..!! 💵💰

Man, you hit the honey hole yesterday Jim!!!
8 silver coins in hours!!!
I thought were out longer than that.
It’s amazing at how those coins could have been there all these years without being found before now.... I guess everyone wrote it off as hunted out and moved on like the other park you have been doing good at.
that was a great day indeed..... I think you need to stay home and rest today!!😂🤣

The only way I am staying home is if I'm knocked out then handcuffed to the support column in my basement. :rofl:

Man, you hit the honey hole yesterday Jim!!!
8 silver coins in hours!!!
I thought were out longer than that.
It’s amazing at how those coins could have been there all these years without being found before now.... I guess everyone wrote it off as hunted out and moved on like the other park you have been doing good at.
that was a great day indeed..... I think you need to stay home and rest today!!😂🤣

Thanks!
I hope there is pizza at the end of that red carpet :ROFLMAO:

If you ever fly into Nevada, I'll have the red carpet rolled out for you..!! 💵💰

Some spots are easier to dig then others at this park. Some areas are so dry its like digging into this concrete you speak of. What part of the country are you in?

Very nice! :thumbup:
A couple of those dimes look to be in great shape. :)

It's been quite a while since I found 8 silvers in 4 hours...
Your ground looks like pretty reasonable digging. Around here, it resembles concrete right now, lol.

My personal best is four silver coins in one day and that was with eight hours of hunting and three of the coins you could have covered with a blanket they were so close together.
If I found that many silver coins in one area, I'd be out there from dawn to dust with two packed lunches.
Really nice hunting, congrats.

Congrats on the boat load of silver :) That machine is smoking hot lol. Wish I could find a honey hole around this place hahaha...

Mike K

Some spots are easier to dig then others at this park. Some areas are so dry its like digging into this concrete you speak of. What part of the country are you in?

Colorado.
Typically, we're 'supposed' to have a monsoon season during late summer, but this year it just forgot to rain.

I figure with a few famines and a swarm of locusts, we'll have this year pretty well covered. :oops:

mike

That stinks. It was extremely dry here in CT to the point the ground was concrete. :( Hopefully you will get rain to get you back in the game. - Jim

Colorado.
Typically, we're 'supposed' to have a monsoon season during late summer, but this year it just forgot to rain.

I figure with a few famines and a swarm of locusts, we'll have this year pretty well covered. :oops:

mike

This was a rare hunt for me in finding 8 silvers in one hunt. Its usually 1 or 2 and most of the time none lol There are some days I am happy that I found a wheat penny.
Good luck to you in the field. - Jim

My personal best is four silver coins in one day and that was with eight hours of hunting and three of the coins you could have covered with a blanket they were so close together.
If I found that many silver coins in one area, I'd be out there from dawn to dust with two packed lunches.
Really nice hunting, congrats.

Congrats on the boat load of silver :) That machine is smoking hot lol. Wish I could find a honey hole around this place hahaha...

Mike K
I’m looking for you Mike...