Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mainers finally find a spot

goldbill

My Indian guide and I revisited a site from last year. The farmer has been reclaiming land that was all alder brush last year. we arrived about three weeks after rototilling. the ground was soft, fluffy, wet and OLD. In two days we got 10 silvers(seated, barber, mercury,and Rosie's) 10 or so Indian 15 or so wheat's. Many of the coppers are toast. I got the only clad 2 in a purse no less..here,'s some pics Bill P. S. Hope everyone is well and I do enjoy reading this site practically everyday (Rob sometimes I worry about you ..Smile more often this is fun right) TAKE CARE .

Some really nice finds good hunt.:twodetecting::whites::beers:

It's so nice to hear from you Bill and congratulations on the finds. Say Hi to Chief wee-wee from Nancy and I......:biggrin: ........ I think I remember that story right. Hi Kirk...:wave:

Thanks for sharing your finds with us.

Kirk and Bill what a pair. It is great to hear from you. We had a great time. ROB

Man, what a nice hunt. I find that much silver over a year! You guys in the States are lucky with the silver, here in Germany the silver is generally much much harder to find and has to be older. I would trade some of these older crusty coins for your silver! Really.

What kind of depth were you getting and settings were your running?

Thx,
EMS

Hey Bill, it's great to hear from you. Great job on your two day hunt, thanks for the pic's.:clap:

What did I do now Bill?

Hey many time I visited your site and every time I got a very good information in your site.I just say its really very helps full for me.Thanks for sharing this information.

Hi to everyone I've been offline for awhile(Hunting season here) and that dreaded four letter word WORK. Rob I don't understand what you mean ? I must have missed something. Earthmansurfer I think all the coins were 6 inches or less a few were on the surface. I run a relic program pretty much factory set.. the soils there are full of iron so depth is not an option. everyone else thanks for your comments ..Kirk made it back one more time and got one merc and six wheaties. we will visit this site again soon for sure. We have been getting alot of rain so the mud will be worse ... goldbill

I smile all the time, especially when I smell French Fries burning.