Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MAJOR HELP

begQC

Hello, I want to get my dad a metal detector for his birthday. It traces back to his 11th birthday when he got his first big present and his dad ruined it by using too high of a voltage of the soldering gun (I think my wording is correct) because he wanted the process to go faster. Long story short it was ruined my father never got one. I want to buy one for him. However, I know nothing about them, I want one that you can use the soldering gun it is really do it yourself but comes in a kit all together. Does that still exist? If so which one do I buy. Thank you!!

Sorry no one has answered you. I'm not sure what exist like that today. I know Radio Shack used to have those kits. You might try posting this in the Vintage Detector section of the Forum. Someone there may know something about this. Good luck.

there are pi kits based on the surf pi. You have to make your own coil and housing though. Check geotech for more info.

Why not buy him one already to hunt with.?? How much can you spend?