Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Makro GOLD Kruzer Nail Board Tests

Interesting test. Let me know if you find one using a mans gold ring.

Thank you,

Tony

Why do people actually take any notice of these tests?These tests are total rubbish.....the targets behave totally differently when they are under the ground.This test does not show how this detector will perform on "real" targets......it proves absolutely nothing.
Nailboard tests are a complete waste of time.

No. They are not 100% objective but show how the machine performs and react for each object. If iron nails mask high conductors you will get the same in the ground.

No.You don't get the same results at all......do your own test bed.Iron becomes far more conductive when it has been in the ground for a long time and especially in damp soil......it masks coins etc far more effectively than when tests are done on a nailboard.....the iron discrim levels also change.
It's easy to prove...i've done it myself....try it.

But it shows how fast is internal electronics, ground conditions are the different story. Recovery speed and filters are very important how machine signal processing was made. Many factors you have right but you know at the start that is fast or slow and how processing each conductor. Even sweep speed is important. If the machine is slow you should remember about it.

It does'nt matter how fast the electronics are if you are doing tests with objects "in air".I have very old machines that will pass these tests with ease.....technology that is 30 years old......processing speed like that of the kruzer is nothing new.I also have cheap machines that will pass these tests with ease in air.
If you put two nails close together and a small coin in between under the ground,leave them for long enough to simulate "real" detecting conditions you will find that most detectors will fail to pick up the coin and the nail under the coin is even harder for a machine to pick up when its been under the soil for a long amount of time.
As i said,you can easily make a test bed yourself that shows what i'm saying is true.....nailboards do not simulate real detecting conditions in any way.

You can easily bury your items. You have factory GB value. So depth is not the issue.

Fast recovery speed and higher frequency and you see targets... low frequency and low speed - filters and your machine can't separate targets. You don't hear it.

Many times we are hunting together and recheck our signals and adjustments. So, you can compare it. Nail board test how good machine can be... only. That is right, but that show how filters software and electronics work together. Next step outdoor tests. You can even check audio line by this way.

Nauti Neil said:
It does'nt matter how fast the electronics are if you are doing tests with objects "in air".I have very old machines that will pass these tests with ease.....technology that is 30 years old......processing speed like that of the kruzer is nothing new.I also have cheap machines that will pass these tests with ease in air.
If you put two nails close together and a small coin in between under the ground,leave them for long enough to simulate "real" detecting conditions you will find that most detectors will fail to pick up the coin and the nail under the coin is even harder for a machine to pick up when its been under the soil for a long amount of time.
As i said,you can easily make a test bed yourself that shows what i'm saying is true.....nailboards do not simulate real detecting conditions in any way.

I have seen a few YouTube videos of live Digs where a desired Target was pulled out not only between iron targets but above and below. Not only that, I have seen a video of a guy that pulled a silver quarter on edge out of a hole next to can slaw and aluminum foil. Also a filmed live dig. Just saying