Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MAKRO RACER - CHANGE IN THE PRO PACKAGE

Nokta Detectors

Hello all...we see a lot of disappointment with the coils included in the RACER Pro package. Nokta and Makro is all about what the customers need because your satisfaction is our motivation.
We are taking out the 10''X5'' coil from the pro package and replacing it with a 5''x4.5'' small coil and revising the MSRP to $849 instead of $899. Hope this makes some of you guys happy. We will keep the 10''x5.5'' coil as an optional coil. This coil size will be the stock coil on the gold version that will be launched in a few months. Thank you!

Thanks Nokta for listening to the needs of the US customers. For my type of coin hunting
I needed a small coil and not two larger ones of similar size. Your customer care is second
to none. You are setting a high bar for other manufacturers to follow. I'm in for one when
they arrive at the US distributor.

Well now all we have to do is wait. My ground is frozen anyways. A new standard in customer satisfaction by far!

now you have a customer!! Thank You! Your going to be a very successful company over here I believe Dilek..

While I'm still at a loss for people wanting such a small coil as stock, I will say I like a company that cares, and proves it, about it's customers.

Nokta/Marko are going to be the rockstars of detecting.

Thank you!

Jason

Southwind said:
While I'm still at a loss for people wanting such a small coil as stock, I will say I like a company that cares, and proves it, about it's customers.

??? the stock coil is the 11x7 Southwind.. all of us wanting the pro pack did not want to get the 11x7 and then another coil that was so close in size to it being the 10x5.5 they were including.

This is Unheard of in MDing history and your efforts will be rewarded with loyal customers for a long time. I still want the CoRe,but my wife will be getting the new Racer for her birthday.LoL.

First off....I say this without expectations of anyone changing the package deal ok.

However why not allow the user to choose his single or dual coil package rather than making it a set size.

One thing I liked about AKA was you chose the coil you wanted when you ordered. If you did not want the large Dd then fine...choose another. I say that as I would rather just have the 5x10 over any other coil. I use that size 90% of the time and the small round coil is useless to me.

Again I am not asking to change it for me but......it is very nice to be able to choose the coil or coils in a package rather than being stuck with something that doesn't fit . I always disliked that Whites sticks you with that no large round coil for example.....I have to immediately buy a second coil and now set that large coil aside and basically never use it again.

just a thought for down the road as this one thing none of the other guys do usually accept AKA and I really appreciated that ability to buy exactly what fit my hunting style rather than one that worked for most people.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Thanks Guys

That small coil is a pivotal tool in finding coins, Good to see this .

IMHO...you did the right thing. Just wait and see the rewards of that decision. You folks are well on the way to becoming a "Banner Company". Kudos to Nokta/Makro!

Charles

goodmore said:
Well now all we have to do is wait. My ground is frozen anyways. A new standard in customer satisfaction by far!

yes, but I'd change the word 'standard' to 'exception'....I really don't think other vendor's will follow suit....

Yup, like the 5x10 size.
Give me that choice with the standard package.
I would think about putting the Racer back on my want list.