Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MAKRO RACER - CHANGE IN THE PRO PACKAGE

Sven said:
Yup, like the 5x10 size.
Give me that choice with the standard package.
I would think about putting the Racer back on my want list.

yes, I agree with that. actually with the 5x10 standard on the Racer Gold and a bit higher frequency, I could go for that one with the Pro Pack with both smaller coils...

it will be interesting to see how the features/menu differ, if at all, between the 2 models other than frequency...

this is all a mute point for me though until the testing results/comparisons are in....there will be a lot riding on the results....

correct we have had a lot of hype but wait to see hard results ,lets hope they dont disapoint ,esp on the headphones .not as discrete as the XP phones setup it seems ,but an extra module on the outside to carry around