Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MAKRO RACER - PRICING

Nice job nokta!!!!Great price!!!
Come on people!!!Ya'll know good and well they will end up with a smaller coil.If this machine performs like it looks,and at this price, this is gonna be a great seller.
Now.What will the weight be??
And when will it be ready for sale?

I hope that they will come out with a 6" size coil or the small coil that is offered on the CoRe. Right now the Fors CoRe & Gold are the only machines to offer a smaller coil. The Velox One and CF77 only offer a 9" round DD as their small coil and apparently a 5.5 x 10 will be the smallest for the Racer. I would think that since they already produce and Mfg. the smaller coil for the Fors CoRe that they could tune it to operate with the Racer Models.......at least I hope so. (fingers crossed) I was really wanting to get this machine, but without a small coil option I'll wait and see what develops.

the Makro Racer would operate at 14 kHz, I believe, and the Nokta FORS CoRe is at 15 kHz, and that while the Racer would have similar features and performance with a few little changes, it would not use the same search coils.

Monte

why all the extras, I am interested in the detector but still it looks like a good price

In case some members did not read the updated post, I am copying and pasting it here again:

''Hello all...we see a lot of disappointment with the coils included in the RACER Pro package. Nokta and Makro is all about what the customers need because your satisfaction is our motivation.
We are taking out the 10''X5'' coil from the pro package and replacing it with a 5''x4.5'' small coil and revising the MSRP to $849 instead of $899. Hope this makes some of you guys happy. We will keep the 10''x5.5'' coil as an optional coil. This coil size will be the stock coil on the gold version that will be launched in a few months. Thank you!''