Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Man-oh-Man

yep I'm done here too, emailed my dealer when they have a price for me they will let me know, getting a bit hostile here. see you in a few months when this detector is on the ground.

BP

FooserPaul said:
Did it get quiet or what... :)

Shh! we don't want to wake the Trolls...do we? :devil:

Sort of like Christmas day afternoon, everybody sleepy and looking at the goodies and trying to decide if they like what they got!

Same here guyes. I will continue to read the poasts but comments at this juncture are a house with glass rooms. I hate to see it become this way on this forum. A last bastion of detector free speach. I wish minelab the best with the sales on this machine. Ill be saving my questions wnd openions for my local dealer where everything is not so bloody serious and loyalities are not drawn down such lines as the ones here over this one machine. We didnt much like all the negative comments about xp deus but they were delt with by letting the machine speak for itself. Hopefully all this negative comments will end when there w price release and the machine has a chance e to prove its self....jmann