Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Manticore 5x8 coil is HOT on low conductors

silvercoinboy

Got out on a lake beach in Europe and deliberately went over an area I hunted recently. Wow, I was finding tiny split shit lead weights at 5 inches, and the low conductor small Swiss coins (smaller than a dime at 10. If there was gold here I would have found it.

Amazed on the depth of this coil. seems even better than the large one I bought.

Me thinks this will be my standard coil from now on

Thats good the hear I dig stuff so small with the 11" I have a hard time finding it with my pin pointer!
I would like a 6-7" for water hunting
Mark

I have been chalking up some nice finds with the small coil as well. Between that and the wm09 driving some superior headphones my hunts in the iron infested sites are very productive.

Thats good the hear I dig stuff so small with the 11" I have a hard time finding it with my pin pointer!
I would like a 6-7" for water hunting
Mark
I
I have been chalking up some nice finds with the small coil as well. Between that and the wm09 driving some superior headphones my hunts in the iron infested sites are very productive.
I buying a hookah system for the waters off the beach. I don't think has ever been hunted. with the really low level of junk on the beach (the Swiss are very neat) I would expect almost all good targets off beach. Part of it has been used for 80 years

I

I buying a hookah system for the waters off the beach. I don't think has ever been hunted. with the really low level of junk on the beach (the Swiss are very neat) I would expect almost all good targets off beach. Part of it has been used for 80 years
Good luck one of my most productive areas is on a river with over 100's of coins most silver water hunting is tough
lots of rocks.
Mark

15" or larger for the season's fresh drops. Use the smaller coil or a PI in the off seasons for the small, deep stuff.

got my coil a few days ago. Seems as tho this coil loves nickels. I seemed to me like the at gold i had years ago but better. This coil is staying on my mcore