Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Manticore and Deus 2 unmasking with elliptical coil.

Interesting. That could be a reason why I have never found a coin in between two nails like shown in the video. Usually when I find coins in the same hole with nails or other trash items they are at different depths.

Seems to be something seriously wrong with that test.........I have an 80's technology detector that would pass those tests and a test with the hammered coin in between those nails lengthways on,the Deus should easily pick that coin up even with that coil..........there are many detectors that will pick up a non ferous target while there is a ferous target underneath the coil at the same time.

Interesting. That could be a reason why I have never found a coin in between two nails like shown in the video. Usually when I find coins in the same hole with nails or other trash items they are at different depths.
A lot of times we dig targets and some targets that are affecting the good target are outside the hole and we don't realize it because there not in the hole we dug . But I do agree with the video all coils bring something to the table this is a good example .
Of course some detectors will ace this but will suffer in other areas . sube

A lot of times we dig targets and some targets that are affecting the good target are outside the hole and we don't realize it because there not in the hole we dug . But I do agree with the video all coils bring something to the table this is a good example .
Of course some detectors will ace this but will suffer in other areas . sube
Depends on loop size but I agree, there are variables when detecting. When in doubt, investigate further. I have dug holes near the target area and the detector response will change. Thereby helping in pinpointing the target I was attempting to retrieve.

I was at an old homestead earlier this week, has been swinging for about 2 hours, rand into a section with lots of nails, then looking at the ground was a penny, close but not on any nails.The Manticore did not see the penny which was on the surface, reminds me of the garrett Apex I bought a few years back. It did of course find a small silver ring in another area, which has a 2 stamped inside. Took a video of the penny, but do not know where to put it. Presidential coin is Aluminum.
IMG_0496[1].JPG
IMG_0501[1].JPG