Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Manticore on the gold!!!

Bud-sc

Earrings 10k 14k... gold pendant 14k..ring silver. Manticore loves that small gold!!
20230822_204031.jpg

Awesome finds.
Could tell us your settings ?
And possibly how they came in. Tones VDI's.
Sensitivity 21 low conductor
Audio deep (pitch)
Use wired earbuds not the headphones.
The earrings came in from 5-7 and the pendant was a 5. My buddy was hunting with his nox 600 the pendant was a very faint 1. In other other words easily walk over it never heard it unless I pointed it out. For me on the Manticore London bells!!! Now comparing that to the Deus2 no the Deus2 wouldn't picked the pendant because the audio not loud enough like it is on the Manticore. If XP could make the audio louder then oh yes it would definitely pick up that pendant.

Audio deep (pitch)
The earrings came in from 5-7 and the pendant was a 5. My buddy was hunting with his nox 600 the pendant was a very faint 1. In other other words easily walk over it never heard it unless I pointed it out. For me on the Manticore London bells!!! Now comparing that to the Deus2 no the Deus2 wouldn't picked the pendant because the audio not loud enough like it is on the Manticore. If XP could make the audio louder then oh yes it would definitely pick up that pendant.
Thanks.
5,, 5-7. Aren't those in the iron range ?
How did they paint ? Clean or scruffy.
I'm asking because wifey lost a nice wire woven gold cross around here somewhere.
Looks like this but gold. 1/8" solid wire gold.
And brainach me has been filling the yard with coins over the years for grandkids hunts.
To many targets.

Attachments

• il_570xN.3400044942_hann.jpg
    il_570xN.3400044942_hann.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 52
Thanks.
5,, 5-7. Aren't those in the iron range ?
How did they paint ? Clean or scruffy.
I'm asking because wifey lost a nice wire woven gold cross around here somewhere.
Looks like this but gold. 1/8" solid wire gold.
And brainach me has been filling the yard with coins over the years for grandkids hunts.
To many targets.
Not for beach modes!!!! Oh no!!!! You want I dig everything from a 1 up the Manticore on the beach. Very very clean sounded beautiful....

Audio deep (pitch)
Recovery speed ?
Mode ? Any other settings besides factory ?
I only have a couple hours on mine so far.

Recovery speed ?
Mode ? Any other settings besides factory ?
I only have a couple hours on mine so far.
5 recovery speed.
Beach low conductor
If I am finding teeth I will go up to a higher recovery speed because sometimes they get mixed in with iron. So I might go up to a 6 on recovery speed. That's about it every thing else factory....

5 recovery speed.
Beach low conductor
If I am finding teeth I will go up to a higher recovery speed because sometimes they get mixed in with iron. So I might go up to a 6 on recovery speed. That's about it every thing else factory....
Thanks Bud.

Which beach mode would you suggest on dirt ?
What does gold sound like in low conductor ?
Does it go high like on the Explorer ?

I need all the help I can get on this one.

Last edited:
Nice finds Bud the Core is good on gold I was at the beach hitting loads of lead sinkers with mine and then a gold class ring about 14" down to!
Then I hit a 24K one which came in in the 60's or 70's so its paying off my machine quickly!
Mark

Sweet finds!