Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Manticore update available

Installed easy I used windows 7

Attachments

• EF7264D6-5CF8-47A8-BC84-E6225150CDCF.jpeg
    EF7264D6-5CF8-47A8-BC84-E6225150CDCF.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 75
For you guys that own the Manticore, do you know when they will have the smaller coil available. Also keep us posted on the newest update. Is the update what the Manticore was missing/lacking? Thanks.

To you guys that own the Manticore, with the new update that now offers the red ferrous TID#'s. Do you guys think the red ferrous indicator/#'s will be helpful in unmasking good targets next to iron. My thinking is will the processor side of the red ferrous #'s be faster at processing the target, than the audio side of the processor? I hope that makes sense to you guys & gals. I dont own a Manticore, but I think this part of the update could be a game changer. What's your thoughts? Thanks.

To you guys that own the Manticore, with the new update that now offers the red ferrous TID#'s. Do you guys think the red ferrous indicator/#'s will be helpful in unmasking good targets next to iron. My thinking is will the processor side of the red ferrous #'s be faster at processing the target, than the audio side of the processor? I hope that makes sense to you guys & gals. I dont own a Manticore, but I think this part of the update could be a game changer. What's your thoughts? Thanks.
Regardless of what’s “faster”, the audio report rules the roost, TID is secondary.
If someone completely relies on a TID, I want to hunt behind them 🙂

Regardless of what’s “faster”, the audio report rules the roost, TID is secondary.
If someone completely relies on a TID, I want to hunt behind them 🙂
I'm not saying rely on TID#'s, everybody always assumes when you mention TID#'s that's all they hunt with or rely on. I was mentioning this as more of a tool to use when you get a iffy audio hit/target. If a guy got a iffy TID# or audio signal, he could possibly use this red ferrous indicator to further investigate a target & see how the red ferrous indicator/processor responds in correlation with the non-ferrous TID#'s & the audio signal.

Last edited:
Well my question was answered this morning by 2 youtube videos made at 6:42 this morning. It's pretty interesting what that red ferrous indicator is doing in the video in relation to bad targets around a good target. Thanks guys & gals. Much appreciated

Get out there with that newly acquired 900, it might just fulfill your wildest dreams. I've had mine about 3 weeks and am finding it to be outstanding at unmasking. This is just between you and me as I don't want to hijack the Manticore thread. HH Jim Tn
Yep I dont to hijack the thread either. Maybe someone should start a 900 unmasking thread. I've found it quite good myself at unmasking & I've only been out with the 900 4 times.

I know this the river spots I hunt lots of horrible signals that sound like iron and are iron have produced lots of coins silver to for me I just dig it if
there is a hint of a high tone at a different angle I dig them and a lot of the times it will be a coin and yes the red line will appear also.
And most of these signals some would pass them by I'm sure. I have only been out once since my update so not enough time to tell yet but I like my Manticore.
Mark

The update really quieted the core down. It separate's better. I use the red numbers easier to see when submerged, also when you have bad targets next to good ones you can see where they are different targets.

I've heard some guys saying they are seeing a decrease in depth after the update. Is this common or is it a detector to detector thing? Maybe their update didnt take right? I'm curious what you guys are seeing after the update. Ive yet to purchase a Manticore, but will when accessory coils are available. Thanks.