Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Manticores first gold!

laplander

Administrator
Staff member
Tough hunt with lots of target but not many keeper so I was glad to see something shiny pop out of the clump. The collar stud was in 2 pieces about a foot away from each other, so the ball was lucky find. The No 4 crotal bell is always a welcome sight and its a ringer! Knapsack hooks don't come up to often.
Fast mode
changed audio to normal
upper ferrous limit set on 12
ground balanced around 19
sens. 21
HH Jeff

Attachments

• 20230221_175210.jpg
    20230221_175210.jpg
    955.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 20230221_175130.jpg
    20230221_175130.jpg
    946.8 KB · Views: 75
Thanks Steve! Even in fast mode the iron is tough but still able to pull out some keepers. I am thinking about the ferrous line being straight after watching Neil jones last video. He stagers the line up and down, got me thinkin!
HH Jeff