Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

March Metal Detecting Madness!!!

2000nkb

Here's some of my better finds for the month of March. I've covered a lot of ground in two different local parks. I would say about 12 acres. One of the parks the good signals are few and far between so that's why so much ground was covered. My totals for this month were 6 silver (including the 1898o pictured below), 13 indians, 15 wheaties (including a 1909), one Worcester Salt token, one nice sterling ring and a neat, old, possibly military button. Of course a found other whatsits and a small used car lot. Hope to see everyone at tomorrow nights meeting!!

I would say you had a very good month..........:clapping:

Awesome!!!!:clapping:
Are you using the Mine Lab coin pattern or something different?

Something different, actually I've never tried the minelab coin program. Go to the etrac forum and you can find various programs that work pretty good. That's what I did, then you can tweek them to your liking as you learn it a little more. I'll write down what I'm using and bring it to the meeting.

WOW!!! You are having an excellent month. Congrats on all of your finds. :cheers:

Awesome Thanxs!! I'm using Andy Sabisch coin program right now. I set it up before I took it it out for the first test drive. I decided to go some place that I knew would have plenty of coin targets ( our local grade school play ground) and tried both. The Sabisch program sounded out much better on the clad coins. Yesterday at Brady Park it sure seemed to work well also.
That's what I'm loving about the Etrac. I get to experiment! I LOVE toys with lots of gizmo's and gadgets. :thumbup:

I'm in awe. I can't wait to see the display. Love that old military shield. What an unusual rivet......from what I can see of it. HH, Nancy