Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mars sniper or NEL sharp shooter

dirt lizard

I'm looking for a difference between the 2 of these coils. Which one would be a better coil for the T2?

I personally use the NEL Sharpshooter seems to be the most popular coil for not only the T2 but alot of other machines as well,but you rarely here about the Mars offering,they may well be good coils but most folks go for the proven Sharpshooter coil from NEL......of course just my personal opinion and others may say the opposite.

I use the NEL sharpshooter coil ..very close in depth to stock coil.....Have heard the Teknetics 5x10 coil is a very good coil..never used the Mars coils...by. joe

I own & use both those coils. Very, very similar in performance & depth in my mineralized ground. Both of them are excellent coils IMO.

In my experience of 8 years with the T2 using different coils including the sharpshooter, nothing tops the 7x11 stock coil in any situation. Just my experience .