Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Masonic Token Picture

flinthunter

This is a picture of the copper masonic token I found the other day. It was a full 12 inches deep in a local park. The picture with the silver dollar is for size reference. Its a little larger than the dollar or almost 1 3/4 inches in diameter. The back of the token is blank.

0154token.jpg
0176token2.jpg

I cleaned up nice. I don't think I've ever seen such a large token. Do you think it was given out to employees only? Very nice find. HH, Nancy

Sure that would fit in Nancy's shot glass................:rofl:

LOL @ Larrys comment. I would say more but if Nancy didn't give me a swift kick, Star probably would. You know how women stick together. I've probably said more than I should have already. Nancy, replying to your post above, it was probably only carried by masomic members. They are a close ans secretive society. Their tokens aren't given to just anybody. Hope you are feeling well enough to make the meeting tomorow. Daryl

Larry can have his fun. It's his turn for a change, but what do they say about payback? It's a what? :rofl:

That's quite interesting about the token. I thought it could have been from a brick layer from working at the plant, etc. . OK, laugh all you want guys! After reading about the Masonic group, they were quite secretive. Cool token.

As for making the meeting tonight? I don't think anyone would want me there. Still running a fever and my head feels like it's going to explode. I would love to come tonight because I can only imagine all the cool displays and entries for FOM.

Good luck to everyone,

Nancy