Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Master Reset a V3? Any Tips...N/T

I don't know of or heard of any tips. :shrug: If your V3 is not working right and you can't figure out why, call the factory and they will walk you through the process to return the system to the factory settings.

I have to ask why? The reason Whites asked us to stop posting the MR procedure was people thought it was a cure all and everyone wanted to do one. If you must call Whites.

Just Google "master reset whites v3i". Top listing has it.

I gotta add though, the V3, not the full blown V3i, has been reported as a problem for the MR. It is probably best to call Whites.

Best to call Whites. Not all things you read on the forums you will find are true or remembered correctly. :stars: Some people are, Oh never mind.:stars:

Here's my story on my one experience with calling into Whites in Oregon for the MR. She quickly took me into the process and get this, didn't flag NOT TO CHECK the calibration or password box. I already knew after previous research,,,,THAT there was where you mess up a machine.

It's my opinion that us end users have already debugged the 1-2-3 step of a simple process as long as you know the don'ts. Phone service have their off days. In the end, who's gonna be blamed if someone on the phone slips in the one primary caution? Us end users take care of each other IMO.

Post over, MR not really for discussion. Call Whites if you need or want it.