Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MEGA clad week:super:

So I went out last week to a middle school that I have been to many times with the Pro. Since I have not been there yet with the Nox 800, I wanted to see what I could find. In almost 1 weeks time, I manage to pull out just about $75 dollars in clad!! I could not believe it!! The Nox is truly a remarkable machine. I have only quarters set and sensitivity on 25. Many of the targets are deep. Slow swing seems to be the key. Yesterday I found $14.86 in 2.5 hours and a cool pendent. Came up as a quarter. I plan to keep hunting the same school until the clad drys up.

I am getting close again to $1,000 in clad again for 2019. I should be able to reach it again. I am getting very close to the unbelievable total clad of $10,000!!!!!!! I started this hobby back in 2013.

Happy Hunting!!

Nice clad score

That is a truely amazing amount of clad in a week and a year too!!
With all the public sites hit so hard, it is amazing that you were able to still find this much in a short period of time.
Keep at it!!!