Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Member in the hospital

Larry (IL)

Nancy is back in with her Asthma problems again this winter, getting pumped up with steroids and breathing treatments. I just left seeing her and she said she is starting to breath a little better tonight. I'll keep ya updated with her progress.

So sorry to hear that, get well Nancy. Larry get her some metal detecting magazines, that will get her going. You guys take care there is plenty of silver left for us to find

Get well wishes from Steve & Pam, If you need a bay sitter just ask. :sad:

Dog sitter? It is working out OK, thanks for the offer. I took this week off and Nancy is right here in town so it has not been a problem letting the guard dogs out. BTW, she said she is starting to see improvement and the Dr. said it might be a couple more days before letting her come home...... on my way there now, I'll tell her you guys said Hi!

She is back home, not up to having company yet, she has a ways to go yet for that, but she is glad to be out of the hospital..........:clapping:

Thank you all so much. It's good to be home but I'm quite shaky and tired. Lots of new meds and loaded with steroids too. Home sweet home.

Hey James, you take care of yourself too. Get that cast off ASAP and wiggle those toes. Hope all is well there....Nancy

Glad you are home, but wish you were here.
[attachment 186743 2010-07-11_164639.jpg]

Some people can get permission to hunt the strangest places. I wish I was there too. :devil:

Sorry to hear your under the weather,glad to hear your out of the hospital,take it easy and get well soon! Steve

Wow, sorry to see your asthma give you problems again. Hope by now you are doing great. Take care, Nancy.