Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Merry Christmas Everyone

GKMan

Even though I left a spot for Santa to leave my Equinox under the tree. That spot was still empty this morning. So here I sit watching the snow fall and waiting for the kiddies to get up.

Merry Christmas..

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!

Merry Christmas the nox will soon be here.

We are looking at a white Christmas here in Missouri as well Gary, hope your Equinox shows soon.
Merry xmas too all!!
Laplander

Merry Xmas Gary. With the season you’ve had,you need to give us a head start anyway,we’re going to request that Minelab delays your order SPECIFICALLY so we have a chance in 18....:)
Seriously,I hope they come out pronto so at least the guys who CAN hunt will put out some real world results before the spring thaw here. I am SO hoping the EQ fills the bill.

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year! I'd really enjoy getting the first shipped 'Nox in California and a few weeks lead time to see how much it obsolesces all previous detectors. I know that is not the promise, but a guy can dream, can't he? :twodetecting:

And a Happy New Year.

Rich -

GKMan said:
Even though I left a spot for Santa to leave my Equinox under the tree. That spot was still empty this morning. So here I sit watching the snow fall and waiting for the kiddies to get up.

Merry Christmas..

Same same....... I'm leaving my tree up till it's there......... given that all I actually got for Christmas was a coffee mug (not joking at all)...........

LOL Rob!

If I left my tree up until the end of the month, I don't think there'd be a needle left on it! We took it down today, and you should have seen the pile of needles left behind! I think there was an inch of needles accumulated under the tree, and all the way out the front door!

Happy New Year everyone!

Steve