Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Message for dign4it

Tom_in_CA

Hello there dign4it. A few of us are wondering if you could chime back in, on some of your prior posts. Would like you to respond to some replies you got there. Example: The Montezuma's treasure near Tuscon one. And the "treasure bell symbol" one.

It's great that you post here. But you don't seem to check back on your own threads later on.

thanx !

We'll see. He makes for some great fun reading. But it would be nice if he'd check back on his own material, to see if someone had a followup question, a challenge, a counter-view, etc...

Someone who just posts their own view and doesn't engage in a back and forth or comment on anything is nothing but a TROLL!!!

Or someone who just simply doesn't realize to go back, a day or two later, to see if they got any discussion participants.

I have sometimes floated a question, challenge, thought, etc... Then a month later, realize someone posed a question or answer back to me, that I simply never saw. So I'm giving dign4it the benefit of the doubt. Thinking that perhaps if he saw his name in print, he'd scroll down the page a bit now.

Fire away guys, sorry about the delay, but get on I get on for one purpose....and that is to write. Once I sign in it's straight to the "post a new topic"

Again, my apologies.

dign4it said:
Fire away guys, sorry about the delay, but get on I get on for one purpose....and that is to write. Once I sign in it's straight to the "post a new topic"

Again, my apologies.

No problems. Ok, specifically can you go back to 2 threads you started, and answer to feedbacks you got there. (plus any other threads you likewise see got feedbacks) :

a) the treasure bell post, 5/6/16 and

b) the treasures under Tuscon post. 5/31/16

thanx !

Well he's done it again ... if you want to see were esle he's pullin' chains just Google Arizona's Cat Mountain ... and scroll down the page . He's got posts everywhere with no real followups . Woodstock

Woodstock said:
....Well he's done it again ...

Amazing. And this time he even acknowledged our flag to him. As if he was going to follow through at least on a few of his posts. But to no avail.

Sorry guys, but I don't have the luxury of hanging out on the net all day, although I'd like to now that Summer has hit Tucson.

The Bell symbol is just one symbol that Kenworthy wrote about that is an absolute lie....there are other symbols he lied about, and all of these lies were done to keep you away from the actual treasure location. Kenworthy was "busy" recovering treasures for the Elite, which means that he was priviy to the signs and symbols that lead to treasure, which he DID write about, but he kept the most significant signs "under his hat" and kept you going in circles with monuments and such. He told just enough truth to make you believe everything that he wrote.

In his book he (Kenworthy) states that the Bell, if found, simply means "a mission". Only through cryptanalysis has the truth about the bell been revealed to me, I then revealed it to you....FOR FREE. The BELL is one of the most important treasure signs/monuments that you can find, however, that does NOT mean that they exist at every treasure site. The word "BELL" has a numerical value of 31, and is is the opposite of the letter "B", which has a value of 13 (the vertical line of the "B" is the number 1, and the line that resembles a "3" is, in fact, a "3". Take numbers 1 and 3 and write them side by side, then push them together and you get "B".) B=2, E=5, L=12.

Many times in the field you will find an actual BELL shaped boulder, however, the "B" , '13" or "AC" can also be found, so can the number 31, or CA, be found (as petroglyphs, and these ALL represent the BELL). This may sound confusing, but you must understand that this is why the coded signs and symbols are so effective....they had many DIFFERENT ways to say the same thing.

When BELL boulders are found standing straight up, then there's most likely something buried directly under it. Many times the BELL is found "on its side", and signs will be found carved into it that will tell you where to go from this BELL. In almost every instance where I have found a BELL boulder, it has been on it's side, and it ALWAYS gave directions to the back-side of the mountain. Generally, you're given some sort of a notch carved in the top of the BELL (a "J" for example, which means to "go to the other side" of the mountain), but you HAVE to site-through this notch, which will take you to the top of the nearby mountain. This is just a general siting-through, it does NOT take you to a "pin-point" specific place on top of the mountain, so you want to look along the top of the mountain, in the general location you were sighted to, and look for (usually a boulder sitting on the very top of the mountain) that has light coming from under it. This will give you a compass direction to the other side of the mountain, but do NOT worry about using a compass, just walk around the other side of the mountain, and once you get to the general location where you were directed to be, then just look, once again, for a light under a boulder or some other formation that allows for this light. This light will confirm that you are to walk towards the mountain, and look for the signs that tell you that you are at/very near the Omega.

If you are in an area where there are several trails leading to several treasures, then you'll find only one BELL (Alpha) that leads to the one "pin hole" light under the boulder that sits on top of the mountain, however, just know that there will be other "lights" that are guiding you to these other locations. One BELL is all that's needed to get you to "see" the lights (eyeballs), but each site will have it own eyeballs.

You'll find that as you get to these others trails, and are led further away from the mountain, that these eyeballs will occur in sets of three. The first eyeball you will see will tell you that "you have gone far enough", now all you have to do is walk back and forth to locate these other two eyeballs (if you have been led north away from the mountain and have located the first eyeball, you now need to walk east and west to locate the other two eyeballs). Once you have located all three of these eyeballs, and you are in a spot where all three are able to be seen, then you are now at a specific location, and you need to either dig for a buried rock map, or you need to look for signs carved on nearby outcroppings/boulders, for you are near the Omega for that particular treasure trail.

As you can probably imagine, it's fairly easy to get crossed-up with these eyeballs, especially if you're in an area where several are used to denote the different trails.

One thing I ALWAYS do when in the valleys around the mountains is to scan the very tops of the mountains with binoculars to look for these eyeballs. When these eyeballs are found it's just a short time before you catch on to how they are laid out (for me at least). In other words, you may ALREADY be on the side of the mountain where the Omega(s) are located. If that's the case, forget about going around the other side to locate the Alpha, just run with the eyeballs.

There is a lot more to the Bell symbol, and maybe I'll post more later. But my main point is that the BELL does more than lead to a Mission. This symbol was/is used by everyone from the church on down to the current-day Freemasons.

(please forgive my spelling)

Simply amazing.

So how many treasures have you found following these clues ? The bell clues, lights & eyeball clues, omegas and alphas , coded signs, numerical symbols, etc.....

What i don't get is WHY the OPer or the authors of the books he quotes has/is making all this public. If the OPer or the book authors believed in these so called clues why haven't they kept all this to themselves then find all these treasures and live happily ever after.

Tom, forget it, he ain't gonna answer specific questions. That there question has been asked a few times in the past without any replies yet alone answers.

Reminds me of an old buddy who had a talent for letting silent vegetable f@rts go in a room of people then he'd promptly leave the room closing the door behind. :rofl:

He briefly comes back on, acknowledges not following through on his previous material. So for a brief moment, you think "aha, ok, he'll chime back in to address the followups he received". But no. All he does is post another post detailing treasures, signs/symbols, conspiracies, etc.... With no real follow through or answers to Q's on any previous feedbacks. Even in spite of being point-blank alerted to "please go back to such & such old post "....

ironsight said:
.... Tom, forget it, he ain't gonna answer specific questions.....

And yes: This speaks loudly for itself, eh ? That mere fact alone tells you something about the original material he's putting out. Oh well, we tried.

We can find everything he's plagiarized on Google ... he actually believes himself . He has other stuff posted on other sites and he answers know one . ... he's useless ... I read his posts and get a chuckle ... he's the Guru of the Art of Bull ... If I met him on that mountain ... I might push him off a cliff IMHO ... Woodstock

Ok, I'll confess if you confess: I am a paid shill, and nothing more than a part of the coverup. So too is woodstock a paid shill. It's because "we" don't want you to know where the treasures are hidden. We only come on md'ing forums acting like common md'ing skeptics. In order dissuade others from finding the treasure.

Thus far from being proof that vast treasure rooms don't exist, the skeptics posts are actually ALL THE MORE PROOF. Because it merely shows a well thought out conspiracy that we are orchestrating. We wear trenchcoats and lurk in dark smoky shadowy rooms, filled with computer monitors. So we can watch your every move. And carefully gauge what information comes and goes, to keep the treasures hidden from those who are not in the Illuminati.

Thanks for the negative attitude Mr . Dign4it ..didn't you notice it's summer everywhere here ?? And you have the time to post this now but without answering zip ... just echoing the same repeats ..Woodstock
dign4it said:
Sorry guys, but I don't have the luxury of hanging out on the net all day, although I'd like to now that Summer has hit Tucson.

The Bell symbol is just one symbol that Kenworthy wrote about that is an absolute lie....there are other symbols he lied about, and all of these lies were done to keep you away from the actual treasure location. Kenworthy was "busy" recovering treasures for the Elite, which means that he was priviy to the signs and symbols that lead to treasure, which he DID write about, but he kept the most significant signs "under his hat" and kept you going in circles with monuments and such. He told just enough truth to make you believe everything that he wrote.

In his book he (Kenworthy) states that the Bell, if found, simply means "a mission". Only through cryptanalysis has the truth about the bell been revealed to me, I then revealed it to you....FOR FREE. The BELL is one of the most important treasure signs/monuments that you can find, however, that does NOT mean that they exist at every treasure site. The word "BELL" has a numerical value of 31, and is is the opposite of the letter "B", which has a value of 13 (the vertical line of the "B" is the number 1, and the line that resembles a "3" is, in fact, a "3". Take numbers 1 and 3 and write them side by side, then push them together and you get "B".) B=2, E=5, L=12.

Many times in the field you will find an actual BELL shaped boulder, however, the "B" , '13" or "AC" can also be found, so can the number 31, or CA, be found (as petroglyphs, and these ALL represent the BELL). This may sound confusing, but you must understand that this is why the coded signs and symbols are so effective....they had many DIFFERENT ways to say the same thing.

When BELL boulders are found standing straight up, then there's most likely something buried directly under it. Many times the BELL is found "on its side", and signs will be found carved into it that will tell you where to go from this BELL. In almost every instance where I have found a BELL boulder, it has been on it's side, and it ALWAYS gave directions to the back-side of the mountain. Generally, you're given some sort of a notch carved in the top of the BELL (a "J" for example, which means to "go to the other side" of the mountain), but you HAVE to site-through this notch, which will take you to the top of the nearby mountain. This is just a general siting-through, it does NOT take you to a "pin-point" specific place on top of the mountain, so you want to look along the top of the mountain, in the general location you were sighted to, and look for (usually a boulder sitting on the very top of the mountain) that has light coming from under it. This will give you a compass direction to the other side of the mountain, but do NOT worry about using a compass, just walk around the other side of the mountain, and once you get to the general location where you were directed to be, then just look, once again, for a light under a boulder or some other formation that allows for this light. This light will confirm that you are to walk towards the mountain, and look for the signs that tell you that you are at/very near the Omega.

If you are in an area where there are several trails leading to several treasures, then you'll find only one BELL (Alpha) that leads to the one "pin hole" light under the boulder that sits on top of the mountain, however, just know that there will be other "lights" that are guiding you to these other locations. One BELL is all that's needed to get you to "see" the lights (eyeballs), but each site will have it own eyeballs.

You'll find that as you get to these others trails, and are led further away from the mountain, that these eyeballs will occur in sets of three. The first eyeball you will see will tell you that "you have gone far enough", now all you have to do is walk back and forth to locate these other two eyeballs (if you have been led north away from the mountain and have located the first eyeball, you now need to walk east and west to locate the other two eyeballs). Once you have located all three of these eyeballs, and you are in a spot where all three are able to be seen, then you are now at a specific location, and you need to either dig for a buried rock map, or you need to look for signs carved on nearby outcroppings/boulders, for you are near the Omega for that particular treasure trail.

As you can probably imagine, it's fairly easy to get crossed-up with these eyeballs, especially if you're in an area where several are used to denote the different trails.

One thing I ALWAYS do when in the valleys around the mountains is to scan the very tops of the mountains with binoculars to look for these eyeballs. When these eyeballs are found it's just a short time before you catch on to how they are laid out (for me at least). In other words, you may ALREADY be on the side of the mountain where the Omega(s) are located. If that's the case, forget about going around the other side to locate the Alpha, just run with the eyeballs.

There is a lot more to the Bell symbol, and maybe I'll post more later. But my main point is that the BELL does more than lead to a Mission. This symbol was/is used by everyone from the church on down to the current-day Freemasons.

(please forgive my spelling)