Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Met my 2012 silver goal with a Standing Liberty Quarter

Cutaplug

Went out last week to try to reach my 2012 silver goal and ended up pulling a Standing Liberty to reach it =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwkE-jNWnNk

Nice way to meet your goal! By the way, what was your goal?

Nice finds..........and very good recovery video..........The ring may be a Boy Scout Ring.........no idea on the "whatzit" though....HH

Awesome! SLQ's are a special find and to be your 200th for the year is even better! 200 for the year...:surprised: CONGRATS!

Awesome find

Rich

Jim D said:
Congratulations on your 200th silver! :clapping: I really enjoy your vidio,s! HH

Again thanks for the compliments everyone :thumbup: The credit really goes to the amazing abilities of the e-trac and the contribution of great information posted by users here on the forum. :cheers:

Congrats on an amazing season Rusty. I'm so glad you took my advise on the Etrac:thumbup:

Can't wait to see what next year brings for you when you have a full year with it and the knowledge to use it so well.

Have a Merry Christmas my friend:clap:

congrats on the 200th silver for the year,standing liberty is one of my favorites also love the video and good luck next year.I switched over to the ctx but im thinking about pulling the etrac back out,just dont get that high silver sound with the ctx like you do with the etrac.Happy holidays to all and good luck

DrBobinMO said:
Congrats on an amazing season Rusty. I'm so glad you took my advise on the Etrac:thumbup:

Can't wait to see what next year brings for you when you have a full year with it and the knowledge to use it so well.

Have a Merry Christmas my friend:clap:

Thanks Bob! I can remember thinking the AT Pro was just as good for silver coins :rofl: The AT Pro is a great all around machine and the best in that price range IMO because of the water capabilities plus very good land hunting capabilities. But... The first time I used the e-trac I knew it was far supperior for deep coins. It just gives you so much audio information. The human mind is the most powerful machine out there and I think the more audio information a metal detector gives the better.

Merry Christmas to you and the fam too =) When I'm back down that way for good we'll have to go hunting sometime.