Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Metal detecting the beach next weekend.

hunter12

I'll be at my place for 3 days in O.C.MD next week. I plan on hitting a few beaches with my Nox. This will be my first time out due to work and illness. Would I be better off hitting the DE beaches or the MD beaches. DE I get to park free with my surf tag. MD I have to pay the Bastardos almost 4 bucks an hour to park. Has anybody had any luck at either state?. Thanks.

I'll be at my place for 3 days in O.C.MD next week. I plan on hitting a few beaches with my Nox. This will be my first time out due to work and illness. Would I be better off hitting the DE beaches or the MD beaches. DE I get to park free with my surf tag. MD I have to pay the Bastardos almost 4 bucks an hour to park. Has anybody had any luck at either state?. Thanks.
Good luck where ever you end up! I can't help with beach reports for those areas one bit as I have not been that way since prior to the pandemic.

Have several friends who hunt OC year round. All I know of being found were 2 gold rings this year.. and was not on the ocean side. When I did hunt the OC ,,for me the best was once the ocean water got warm, mid July to mid Sept.. and after that only if we had a good storm. Only once did I find a gold ring during the winter/spring season. Very tough time to find gold there..and it has got worse. Good Luck!

That's what I was thinking also. Wait till warmer weather for the bathers to seed the beach and the surf line. Thanks all.