Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MetalDetectors.Com CTX-3030 Treasure Find Giveaway Winner

Patriot 1776

It was very difficult to choose a winner, Everybody who entered the giveaway had great CTX 3030 Detecting Finds.

I am a coin guy myself, I really liked that 1825 Capped Bust Half Dollar in Mint shape by Bell-Two
http://www.findmall.com/read.php?86,2376522,2376791#msg-2376791

WINNER:
With the US Military and all branches, who protect and serve for our Freedom. You have to go with
flysar,Find & Return. I wish i was there to see the person face, when they received the ring back for all of their hard work and dedication at West Point.
1994 United States Military Academy (West Point) Ring.
http://www.findmall.com/read.php?86,2376522,2377312#msg-2377312

flysar,
Please( PM) me your choice of the 5 items that where listed.
Also, If you could call me direct 781-347-3920, I need to go over your shipping adr,
e-mail for your Fed ex tracking # ect

Thanks again for the people who entered.
Dennis

Dennis,
Thank you for the contest and selecting my find and return of Pete's ring. He was very grateful to get it back and proud of being a fourth generation Academy Graduate and military officer.

flysar
Thanks for entering the contest, your story of the return ring was excellent.
Happy Treasure Hunting
dennis