Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MetalDetectors.Com CTX-3030 Treasure Find Giveaway

Patriot 1776

Show us your favorite find using your CTX-3030 with a brief description for a chance to win your choice of one of the following items.

1.$100 MDS Gift Card
2.Detector Pro Gray Ghost UW Headphones (CTX-3030) 1219-3800
3.Garrett AT Pro-Pointer 14-1140900 or Minelab Pinpointer (winners choice)
4.Anderson Rods Lower Rod (Minelab CTX-3030) 1429-CTX3030LR
5.The CTX-3030 Beach and Water Hunter Guide 1545-4

Contest ends July 10th, 2017

Thank you

Dennis

Are posts supposed to be put on this thread?

Hello Myrtlebeach
I was hoping to get a picture of your best find with the CTX 3030 for our give away??
Anyway, I am a paid sponsor for the Minelab CTX 3030 forum, as well as a Minelab Authorized dealer.
Happy Treasure Hunting

Yes and Please Post your Treasure Finds on this thread and we will randomly pick the top 5 Winners
Good Luck and Happy Treasure Hunting,
dennis

My favorite find with my CTX 3030 is the lovely 1825 Capped Bust Half Dollar.

That is a sweet Bust Half
On my Bucket list
congratulations

dennis

This is a Scott Kay Palladium ring I found in waist deep water in the Gulf Of Mexico. Palladium rings are rare finds. I was using my CTX with the standard coil.

It is a rare and lustrous silvery-white metal discovered in 1803 by William Hyde Wollaston.

Thank you for submitting your great find, very nice

dennis

I'll offer this one up just for the karma it builds since I was able to return it:)
19 grams

As a retired military member myself this has to be my favorite find & return.
1994 United States Military Academy (West Point) Ring

My favorite find is the one I have used as a profile picture for a while. After already having a great day digging enfields, a complete spencer bullet, union artillery cuff and a couple of general service eagle buttons I got a high signal at about 7-8 inches and I pulled out the unexpected. A beautiful block R button. It was a great day!

Sprchng

Nice Gold ring, WOW 19 grams

thanks you
dennis

flysar
Very nice find, I am sure he was happy getting that gem returned to him
way to go

thanks

Cool find, I have never seen one of those , great shape
thanks