Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Miccus 71 Phones

RLOH

Several years back, I bought the Miccus 71 wireless phones for the Equinox 600 I had. As I remember they were exactly like the Minelab wireless phones. They worked perfectly with the 600. I sold that detector to a local guy. He called me last night and told me the phones were acting up. I advised him to try to pair them and if that didn't work, buy another set of Miccus phones which were half the price of the Minelabs.

After his call, I checked the net for a set of new phones and when I found them, it said thery were not compatible with the Equinox. Can anyone confirm this? I would like to head my friend off before he buys what he thinks will work with the Nox 600. Thanks !

Several years back, I bought the Miccus 71 wireless phones for the Equinox 600 I had. As I remember they were exactly like the Minelab wireless phones. They worked perfectly with the 600. I sold that detector to a local guy. He called me last night and told me the phones were acting up. I advised him to try to pair them and if that didn't work, buy another set of Miccus phones which were half the price of the Minelabs.

After his call, I checked the net for a set of new phones and when I found them, it said thery were not compatible with the Equinox. Can anyone confirm this? I would like to head my friend off before he buys what he thinks will work with the Nox 600. Thanks !
Take a look at these, I have the Miccus headphones when I originally bought my Nox 600 and these are identical to the Miccus headphones. The only difference is a very low bass sounding tone for low tones, not a problem, I use mine as a backup and in my opinion they work as good as the Miccus headphones.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WGMT883/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Never could get Miccus wireless headphones to work with my 800. Seems like they were bluetooth 5.0 and 800 needs 4.2.
I went with Trond wireless headphones BH01 and very happy with them. sound much better than minelabs.