Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

micro gold at the lake

bootyhoundpa

went back to the lake today.. I didn't expect very much action as the targets are getting smaller and smaller... 3rd target of the day was an 18k ear ring.. my 1st 18k ever..i knew then the day had some potential..hit countless ear ring backs, bobbypins, hoop ear rings ,junk studs etc...also managed 14k stud,an unmarked gold looking stud, a 10k ankle chain and a 10k white gold stud.. also found a miniature peanut looking thing.. all and all it was a very good day...the small heart shaped stud has some possibilities but isn't marked....[attachment 300978 phpEwa8cLPM.jpg][attachment 300979 phpRzzzwJPM.jpg][attachment 300980 phpWxnHyGPM.jpg][attachment 300981 php7uEYARPM.jpg][attachment 300982 phpARcmljPM.jpg][attachment 300983 phpQJUpTwPM.jpg]

Really nice work! Time to test the rock in the 14K stud. What detector were you using to ferret out the tiny stuff?
HH - Bruce

Thanks yt..i was using my whites 5900.. had it set on extra frisky if you know what i mean.. actually 2 of the gold studs where right on top, no digging required..the lake is down 5 foot so swimming area is entirely exposed...ankle chain was only 2-3inches deep and gave a decent signal..18k ear ring was also 2-3inches deep...

Great use of that 5900. I've had a few 6.59 kHz whites over the year and they are sensitive.
Thanks!

Thats some sweet work there dude! :clapping: I like that chain...those are all high dollar finds from a place not the avg folk swim at...tiny tiny targets...nice!:clapping:
Mud