Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mike Hillis Fisher f5 corrections post

Hi,
Some of you guys are just too kind to me. Between work and caring for my wife, my time is really limited right now. I hope that changes next year when the work aspect of the statement goes away.

I'll hunt up the F5 stuff and get you links to it.

HH
Mike

I just uploaded the file for everyone, so they can be downloaded

Attachments

• F5 HUNTING TIPS & TRICKS.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 150
Thank you Sven!

If you like the F5 you will LOVE the F19! :)
I have the f5 and the goldbug very different machines . I prefer the gold bud predecessor to the f 19. Decisive separation and easy to use .found most of my civil war stuff with it. Doesn't null on iron very easy to use has a good display and let's you know the mineralized ground you are up against. The biggest problem with the eqx 800 is you have no idea about soil. Maybe minelab thought they did not need it . The f5 has a dirt meter also very helpful depending on your area. To know the iron content helps.