Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Military discount Minelab Manticore.

Just ordered mine with military discount at $1364.14 including shipping to my office in DC said 1 Feb 23

heres my price details

Minelab Manticore Metal Detector - Pre-Order Reservation $1,599.00 Ordered: 1$1,599.00
Item - $8.99 Flat Rate Shipping with Purchase of a Metal Detector $8.99 Ordered: 1$8.99
Shipping & Handling
$0.00
Hazardous Materials Surcharge $0.00
Discount (Flat Rate Shipping - $8.99 with Any Metal Detector or Pinpointer, Military Offer) -$239.85
Tax $95.77
Gift Certificate $0.00
Grand Total$1,463.91

Can anyone tell me what dealers are offering military discount for Manticore pre-order. I called a few and they said not at this time

Can anyone tell me what dealers are offering military discount for Manticore pre-order. I called a few and they said not at this time
Kelly Co does. But they also charge sales tax. I guess I don’t understand how that works that some charge tax and others don’t. State regulations? I went with Kelly and paid the tax.

It’s not coming out till Xmas ….. so The Demand will be even higher…….Think I will let the dust settle down a bit….and grab one in the Spring .…..Remember when The Deus 2 first came out ….every one paid $1600 ….now there all over the classifieds for $1100

When I ordered the 800, no one told me about possible discounts for veterans. I personally asked for various bonuses, nothing but gift cards I could find. Yes, I saved $50, but what was the point if you could save even more?

Here is my vcost:
ITEM​
QTY​
PRICE​
SUBTOTAL​
Image of Minelab Manticore Metal Detector - Pre-Order Reservation
Minelab Manticore Metal Detector - Pre-Order Reservation
237-MANTICORE​
1​
$1,599.00​
$1,599.00​
Item - $8.99 Flat Rate Shipping with Purchase of a Metal Detector
64-SHIPPINGFLAT​
1​
$8.99​
$8.99​
Subtotal​
$1,607.99​
Shipping & Handling​
$0.00​
Hazardous Materials Surcharge​
$0.00​
Discount​
-$239.85​
Gift Certificate​
$0.00​
Grand Total
$1,368.14

Here is my vcost:
ITEM​
QTY​
PRICE​
SUBTOTAL​
Image of Minelab Manticore Metal Detector - Pre-Order Reservation
Minelab Manticore Metal Detector - Pre-Order Reservation
237-MANTICORE​
1​
$1,599.00​
$1,599.00​
Item - $8.99 Flat Rate Shipping with Purchase of a Metal Detector
64-SHIPPINGFLAT​
1​
$8.99​
$8.99​
Subtotal​
$1,607.99​
Shipping & Handling​
$0.00​
Hazardous Materials Surcharge​
$0.00​
Discount​
-$239.85​
Gift Certificate​
$0.00​
Grand Total
$1,368.14
Your invoice looks better than mine because of my state sales tax that KellyCo is required to add. Oh well. Gotta pay our taxes some way. We do it here through sales tax rather than state income tax. Not intended as a political statement
Grateful for the discount!

Your invoice looks better than mine because of my state sales tax that KellyCo is required to add. Oh well. Gotta pay our taxes some way. We do it here through sales tax rather than state income tax. Not intended as a political statement
Grateful for the discount!
Yes, Same cost

I know this thread is a couple of months old, sorry. I was told by a dealer that Minelab's military discount is split between Minelab and the dealer, 7.5% from each. So I can understand the reluctance of some dealers to honor it on a hot selling item. But it's Minelab's program which suggests that the dealer may be in violation of their contract with Minelab . I would urge anyone that was denied the military/veteran discount to inform Minelab about it.

I saved $50.00 no tax free ship on my 900 ill wait to see about the Manticore a friend wanted my 800 so its time to sell before you can't give them away!
Mark