Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Military discount

Albert

Just wondering if anybody that pre ordered the equinox , active or ex military recieved the 15% discount. Thanks

I did, I purchased from the dealer. Had to provide proof of being a veteran I just used my CAC card To be clear, I didn't preorder. My dealer had one in stock

The dealer's instructions are to take the information only from a DD-213.
And yes, dealers are giving the discount.

that is not good info. My dealer called and asked. I could have used my 214, VA card, drivers license with veteran designation and had to make a copy.

WaterWalker - lmao

DD-213 is Notice of Benefits Forfeiture upon Release to a Non-Military Incarceration Facility. It's a pre-WWI form that accompanied a Dishonorable Discharge levied upon delivery of a guilty verdict on a felony charge by civilian authorities.

I guess you meant DD-214.

Is that a Minelab discount? I got 15% from K co and 5% from a big sporting goods chain

I fat fingered the number It should have been DD-214.
I better do a more proof reading in the future. Sorry.

Last summer I was told DD-214 for honorably discharged members OR military ID for active members.
Things have changed.

Hey - WW - I do world class typos all the time - often with help from autocorrect!

My understanding is that the dealer gives you the full 15% off then gets about half of it back from Minelab.