Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mind blowing finds on beach!!!!

Bud-sc

For me this is mind blowing!!! Who can go on a beach and find this in one hunt!!!! Some of you dirt diggers might only run across 2/3 in a lifetime
20220505_155439.jpg
!!! One day I get 6!!! Did went back found another for a total of 7
IMG_20220505_181322_01.jpg
Questions: A beach renourishment hit a area where a ship wreck was??? Or any thoughts to how they got there........
Picture worth a thousand words. Dates 4 1887 and 3 1889. Yes they are the real deals!!! Not fakes. Other hunters have found one or 2 in a bout a 1.5 mile area.

For me this is mind blowing!!! Who can go on a beach and find this in one hunt!!!! Some of you dirt diggers might only run across 2/3 in a lifetimeView attachment 25751!!! One day I get 6!!! Did went back found another for a total of 7 View attachment 25750Questions: A beach renourishment hit a area where a ship wreck was??? Or any thoughts to how they got there........
Picture worth a thousand words. Dates 4 1887 and 3 1889. Yes they are the real deals!!! Not fakes. Other hunters have found one or 2 in a bout a 1.5 mile area.
Wow!….Awesome!

Yeah, pretty darn amazing. That would definitely be mind blowing. They don't look like they have been in any wet, salty, conditions all that long. Not black like silver gets. Would be interesting to know how they got where you found them. Good haul, for sure! HH jim tn

Yeah, pretty darn amazing. That would definitely be mind blowing. They don't look like they have been in any wet, salty, conditions all that long. Not black like silver gets. Would be interesting to know how they got where you found them. Good haul, for sure! HH jim tn
Maybe they were in the mud until the beach renourishment??? I have found other older coins in mud that looks mint. Now the edges are definitely black so make me think that maybe they were "stacked together in something" ???? I have more questions than answers.

Seriously, that many signals I woulda figured smashed aluminum Rolling Rock cans!!! Sur-Prise for sure!!!!!

What kind of reading did you get on the Deus? Are they scattered all about or did you find them close by each other? Very clean coins. These Morgan’s has to be a recently dropped. Maybe someone stole someone’s coin collection?

I have more questions than answers.
Don't doubt that. Your comment about others being found 1.5 miles further down the beach has to make one really wonder why and how they got there and are so spread out. Keep us posted if you get any answers and if you find any more. This is not your first rodeo I know, but I would be running some pretty tight grids in and around that area where you found those. Good luck! Heck of an outing. HH jim tn

For me this is mind blowing!!! Who can go on a beach and find this in one hunt!!!! Some of you dirt diggers might only run across 2/3 in a lifetimeView attachment 25751!!! One day I get 6!!! Did went back found another for a total of 7 View attachment 25750Questions: A beach renourishment hit a area where a ship wreck was??? Or any thoughts to how they got there........
Congratulations! Outstanding day at the beach and they look terrific too.
Could it have been a planted/seeded beach hunt there recently?
Up here in NJ those would be black from the salt water and worn from tossing about in the surf for over 100 years!

Congratulations! Outstanding day at the beach and they look terrific too.
Could it have been a planted/seeded beach hunt there recently?
Up here in NJ those would be black from the salt water and worn from tossing about in the surf for over 100 years!
I was thinking this too. The fact that the dates are so close and the condition so good suggests they might be from a seeded hunt. That and the fact that no other coins/artifacts were found.