Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab 600 with Free WireLess and Wired Headphones?

Johnnythunders

Is this something New ( A summertime deal?}
Seems a few dealers are selling the MineLab 600 for $649(Not Counting the military discount}
And you get the Same Wireless Headphone that are in the Minelab 800 also get the Wired Headphones along with the 600 also.
Im thinking you are saving $300 if you don't need everything the 800 has to offer.
But seems like a good deal........JT

https://www.amazon.com/Minelab-Equin.../dp/B08LJRL7WY

I held off buying the Equinox until just recently and finally had to try it. Consequently, I bought the 600 package you mention above. The 800 had a couple of things that I thought I could live without, time will tell, and I like the chance to go wireless at no additional costs. And, after my first couple of outings with the 600, wish I had jumped aboard the Nox train earlier. HH Jim Tn

Was looking at the 600 a few days ago and many dealers were going with the Wired headphones Only.
But surprised with the Wireless with a few dealers.
Would like to get the 800 buttttt I am not sure the $300 more will be worth it the little detecting I will do......JT

I think the wireless package is a so called summer special? My wireless phones were packed inside the box with all the other stuff in a space seemingly provided for the nice phones carry case, rather then being shipped separately. My dealer had to delay shipping to me one day longer until he got his wireless phone, Nox 600 inventory in. Consequently, some dealers my have the standard Nox 600 packages on hand they would like to move before taking on more inventory in the form of the wireless package???

Anyway, as mainly a urban old coin hunter, I felt the 600 would serve just as well as the 800. Time will tell, I guess, but so far the 600 is working out great. HH Jim Tn

I had the 800 but now the 600. Gold prospecting is not a thing in my area , and I never cared to use the additional tone break or other settings the 800 had. Otherwise, same machine and same performance. Same frequency is used in multi. I did order a used wm 08 wireless module so I could use lightweight on-ear headphones cause I need 360 degree hearing as I detect in the woods a lot. As good as the stock 11” coil is i really want the 10 x 5 coil , but they’re just stuck in preorder status.
good luck with yours.

I think the wireless package is a so called summer special? My wireless phones were packed inside the box with all the other stuff in a space seemingly provided for the nice phones carry case, rather then being shipped separately. My dealer had to delay shipping to me one day longer until he got his wireless phone, Nox 600 inventory in. Consequently, some dealers my have the standard Nox 600 packages on hand they would like to move before taking on more inventory in the form of the wireless package???

Anyway, as mainly a urban old coin hunter, I felt the 600 would serve just as well as the 800. Time will tell, I guess, but so far the 600 is working out great. HH Jim Tn
I'm with you Jim! My 600 does the job quite well! I always wanted to go head to head with somebody that has an 800 to see if he can find anything I missed!

Yep I will be buying the 600 with the wireless headphones.
Guess the sale will be for another few months till summer ends butttt I will not wait that long.
I am waiting for my brother with his military discount should be a few days(15% off is nothing to sneeze at}and I see a few dealers that are
giving a few free items along with the detector soooo I need to look atads more to see who gives me more of the freebees.
And I do see many dealers that don't offer the Minelab 15% on their websites.............>JT