Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab Announces New CTX3030 Carry Bag

ptdigger

Read this in the news letter

Minelab is debuting a new carry bag for the CTX 3030. The sturdy vinyl bag features a bold Minelab logo and the

I got a carry bag with my ctx during the Holiday promo, but I haven't even tried it out yet. Looks a different than that one though..Just got my coat the other day too..:detecting:

I can't find were it says that it's for the ctx or the actual bag itself, could you throw up a link? thank you.

DaytonaGold said:
I can't find were it says that it's for the ctx or the actual bag itself, could you throw up a link? thank you.

The first sentence says its for the CTX, this was in the Minelab Newsletter that gets emailed to me. You can sign up for it here.

http://www.minelab.com/usa/consumer/knowledge-base/newsletter

parkgt said:
Will the CTX fit with the large coil attached?

I do not know, just sharing what I recieved in the newsletter.

Found a link to it online, it is at the bottom of the page.

http://www.minelab.com/usa/consumer/knowledge-base/news?article=132993

I will buy one as soon as they are for sale. The regular minelab bag is kind of tight. I hope the large coil does fit or there is room in the bag to pack spare coils.

Any of you sponsors know when it will be available?

I was able to purchase the new bag from Windy City Detectors, a Findmall Sponsor. When it comes in I will post some pictures and info.

I bought one today. Every time I have ever damaged a detector it was while hauling it to the hunt. I have to protect my investment!

A guy on another forum (Terry) uses a padded bow case (as in bow and arrow). He collapsed the shaft and turned the coil vertical...fits like a glove.