Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab Back Open

Called them this morning and talked to Mary, I had forgotten about the weather up there. There may have been a problem with service before they sure do exceed the customers expectations now. I wonder now about all the $#@%% before that was on the net. :clapping::minelab:

hershey1 - If you are suggesting that all that "$#@%%" on the net before was less than honest, then you are way off base. I, as well as three others that I personally know, all had problems with the warranty support/response time in having our units repaired (on more than one occasion). One of the reasons that they now "exceed" customers expectations is that people out there made it known that they were not happy with Minelabs support. It's called good customer support, and it should be expected from all companies. Sorry about the rant....

ML said:
hershey1 - If you are suggesting that all that "$#@%%" on the net before was less than honest, then you are way off base. I, as well as three others that I personally know, all had problems with the warranty support/response time in having our units repaired (on more than one occasion). One of the reasons that they now "exceed" customers expectations is that people out there made it known that they were not happy with Minelabs support. It's called good customer support, and it should be expected from all companies. Sorry about the rant....
No rant....U are 100% correct and Minelab addressed the issues and from my experience are back on track

I'm not saying people did'nt have problems. I remember erikk's and some others were very real complaints. But a lot of complaints were not. Long time users read the same things I did. I recently had an issue that was very promptly and professionally handled by Minelab. I have detected for years and the only time I needed service Minelab took care of it. I did not mean to offend anyone that went through a bad service period with their machines but a lot of complaints were BS. HH :minelab:

How did they find the door through all that snow?

Oh yeah. metal detector company.

Mark

hershey1 said:
I'm not saying people did'nt have problems. I remember erikk's and some others were very real complaints. But a lot of complaints were not. Long time users read the same things I did. I recently had an issue that was very promptly and professionally handled by Minelab. I have detected for years and the only time I needed service Minelab took care of it. I did not mean to offend anyone that went through a bad service period with their machines but a lot of complaints were BS. HH :minelab:

I agree 100% with that also

if the complants were B.S.then you would still be seeing them.The ONLY thing that has changed is they were loseing customers and it was showing up in there bottom line.Other wise nothing would have changed.