Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:minelab:CTX 3030 ordered:biggrin:

etracjoe

Could not resist the temptation:drool: Cant wait to recieve the new machine!! I ordered the standard pack off Ebay from New England Detectors a Findmall sponsor and wow does he have good deals. Even come with waterproof GG's:smoke: HH etracjoe.......soon to be CTX Joe lol

This is something they are doing as a dealer on their own! Check out their listing on Ebay of all their other awesome things they include!!

Hey Joe - he must have gotten his butt smacked by Minelab - no listing anymore on Flea-Bay and his website doesn't even mention the CTX...

Thats cause I bought it.....and he is updating his sight.

No I didn't get my butt smacked by Minelab. Yes, we are just about done with our new website and will unleash packages and deals never before seen in the industry. The Ebay listing was a teaser to whats to come out of New England Detectors U.S.A. We will be on all major forums spreading our deals like wildfire. We have been laying low for a few months but that is all about to change shortly. New England Detectors U.S.A. will be unveiling several phases of promotions through the rest of the 2012 year and 2013. The promotions and deals will make our customers very , very Happy -Guaranteed !

Stay Tuned.

Regards,

Badly spanked

Andrew
N.E.D.

I know I'm happy and if were any happier my head would explode.....cant wait to recieve that fine new Minelab machine!! Thanks Andrew and NED

I ordered mine today from new england detectors and i am totally satisfied :thumbup:
you can't beat the 5 years warranty + all the quality items they throw in for free

thank you Andrew!